Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post Call Survey

Posted 10-08-2019 14:52
    Hello,

We have partnered with Survey Dynamix (SD) to do our post call surveys.

I'm looking for help\examples\suggestions on how to ask the customer if they would participate in a  post call survey. and capture their response 

My 10,000 foot view of this is before we sent the call to a queue we will ask them if they will take a survey. If they press 1 for yes, we will need to write a attribute  to the records about the call and when the call is ended, if it meets the criteria that we have setup in SD, they will get a call from SD.

What I would like help with is adding the prompt and writing the attribute. My initial thoughts are:
    We need to add a Collect Input box that will allow us to play the message asking the caller if they will take a survey. If they agree they will press 1. If no, they will not press anything and it will time out after 3 to 4 seconds
    If the agree to take a survey to set the participant data with the attribute name of SurveyConsent and give it a value of 1
    Then the caller will be sent to the queue.

Thanks for your input.
    Ben 

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Ben Marthin
    Vehicle Service Group, LLC

• 2.  RE: Post Call Survey

GENESYS
    Posted 10-09-2019 03:18
    Hi Ben, you may also check their app listing in the Genesys AppFoundry marketplace.
    https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/purecloud/listing/4b0589e5-3d7a-41f9-9699-1ee12e4504db

You may also click 'Contact Us' to learn more.

I hope this helps.

Katrina Sampher
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Post Call Survey

Posted 10-10-2019 08:04
    Found how to do this with input from Survey Dyn​amix. This is all it took on the Genesys side.

Flow for Survey Dynamix

Ben Marthin
    Vehicle Service Group, LLC

• 4.  RE: Post Call Survey

Posted 10-14-2019 10:52
    Edited by Gordon Thomson 10-14-2019 10:52
    You could configure an IVR flow at the end of the call, then direct them to whomever conducts the survey - I've used survey monkey before in the past - but it depends on if you want cost vs functionality in your survey. If its for an NPS stile survey you could configure an IVR which plays a message for the customer that has each question along the lines of "on a scale of 1-10 how did you rate XX call experience" with each input you can capture the result and move onto the next question.​

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

• 5.  RE: Post Call Survey

GENESYS
    Posted 10-14-2019 10:56
    Just curious, Gordon...how would you get the call to the IVR at the end? Are you thinking of PureConnect? PureCloud doesn't have a feature that automatically transfers to an IVR when the agent disconnects. 

You would have to rely on the agent manually transferring the call to a DID for the IVR.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Post Call Survey

Posted 10-17-2019 06:36
    Hi George - you are of course, as always correct! :-) it was reliant on the agent transferring the call - mostly as we preferred to ask if the customer would like to take part in the survey first.

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

• 7.  RE: Post Call Survey

GENESYS
    Posted 12-17-2019 16:42
    Edited by Cole Callahan 12-17-2019 16:42
    Hey Ben,

Thanks for posting your question! It was actually discussed in the Community Q&A Show: Holiday Special! You can check it out here! 

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources