Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Option to Sync PureCloud Data to Salesforce?

Posted 09-11-2019 16:29
    Edited by Mohammed Siddique 09-11-2019 16:44
    Hello There,

I'm Newbie to PureCloud, I'm Salesforce Admin now taking over PureCloud which our Org have been using from 3 years and I feel we are not utilizing everything that PureCloud has to offer. We use Salesforce Lightning and Service Cloud to Log all calls as Cases. I have three questions below hoping someone to please suggest or advice.

1. I have followed Map interaction attributes to Salesforce activity fields Article and have created Custom Activity (String) Fields In salesforce and have configured PureCloud App's Client Setting by Mapping all the Activity Fields with Interaction Attributes (see the screenshot below) I have added those field on the Page layout. Whenever a case is created It doesn't seem to be Synchronizing interaction. What could I be doing wrong? do I need to set up some workflow or process builder for it to trigger?
    2. I have Followed Create links in Salesforce to interaction details Article & have set up the Interaction URL to pull recording of every call when Our rep creates a case. The Activity Task is creating partially but not on every case that is been created. (It's Weird) I crossed check to see any trend but this is not related to specific User, Customer or Case Type. Have anyone else faced such type of issue?
    3. I would like to know if there is any possibility of Synchronizing or pulling Agent Performance and Agent Summary Report from PureCloud to Salesforce? I'm planning to show Number of hours agent was on que, Calls Received, Call Duration with Customer Information together. have anyone Set up anything as such?
    This is my FRIST QUESTION in the Community and I'm hoping to get some suggestion/advice. #FingersCrossed
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mohammed Siddique
    Groupone Health Source, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Option to Sync PureCloud Data to Salesforce?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-18-2019 15:06
    Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for posting your first question in the community! It's been a moment since it was posted, but PureCloud Expert Richard Schott discussed it in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show! You can check it out here :)

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources