Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Metrics showing N/A when Viewing Queue Performance with some agent filters

• 1.  Metrics showing N/A when Viewing Queue Performance with some agent filters

Posted 12-22-2020 14:09

I'm trying to get some queue metrics (Offered, ASA etc) for some queues but I only want to see metrics for where the call was handled by a specific group of agents.  I've added each agent individually (group is not an available filter).  However once I do that, some metrics get marked as N/A with the warning that the metric is not applicable given my selected filters.

Why wouldn't I be able to see an offered count in those queues where the calls were handled by this group of agents?  ASA, Avg Handle Time, Avg Talk, Met SLA etc are still there so not sure why offered wouldn't be.

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 2.  RE: Metrics showing N/A when Viewing Queue Performance with some agent filters

GENESYS
    Posted 12-23-2020 03:53

Hi Vaun,

This is because metrics like Offered, SLA or Avg Wait are Queue level statistics and not relevant to an agent.

What you are trying to achieve you can see in the Agents Performance view instead. You can Use a Group to better select the agents on this view, then use the Filter to select the Queue. If you add the Alert and 'Alert - No Answer' columns this will show you how many interactions the agents were offered. The Summary at the top of this view gives you the total figures.

Hope this helps,

Craig Stevenson
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources