Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent locked callback

Posted 10-08-2019 02:50

Hi,

its very important for one of our customer to ensure that if an agent schedules a callback for himself sometime in the near future, that callback is delivered to him, even if that means delaying the call. Standard behaviour is:

• Agent schedules manually callback and checks the checkbox for that callback to be routed to him and not to the queue.
    • When the time of the callback comes, if the agent is not on queue, the callback automatically goes to some other agent in the queue.

We want second step to be removed, and callback must wait to be executed for the original agent to be on queue again.

Is there any way to do it? 

Thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Daniel Ondiviela
    LeadClic

• 2.  RE: Agent locked callback

GENESYS
    Posted 10-08-2019 09:12
    I cannot think of a way, even with Preferred Agent routing (a coming feature which does not affect Scheduled Callbacks).

There is an Idea on the Ideas Lab, https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-55 which indicates a feature in the works for H2 2019.

@Chad McCormick can probably add more info.

​​

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Agent locked callback

Posted 10-17-2019 06:46
    The callbacks can be a frustration - especially with the 30 day limitation. it would be good to expand on the callback management functionality,, both in this way but I assume if this had been set up you would also need the ability to reconfigure callbacks to other agents when anyone leaves the business, or for any other attrition reason.

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources