Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Role and Permisions for Email view conversation only

Posted 08-15-2019 07:15
    Edited by glenn leidecker 08-15-2019 14:19
    Hi All.

we have a Customer that need to seperate views of Voice recordings and Email conversation,

Used case:
    Agent / Supervisor find Email interaction and can see the entire email conversation, agent go back and wants to see a voice interaction but recording (if enabled) must not be visible only details of call and timeline.

The Recording part is fixed, but i can`t seem to find the proper roles for showing a email conversation in "Interactions" is there anyone who can list the set of roles for that specific task. assigning the "supervisor role" will do trick, but i dont want to ad additional tools or rights..
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Glenn leidecker
    TDC Netdesign

• 2.  RE: Role and Permisions for Email view conversation only

Posted 08-20-2019 10:12
    Hi Glenn!

I had quite same problem and found a solution. Below permission will work in case your customer handles emails and call in different queues.

Add new role and give it permission Recording > Recording > View. Edit Conditions. Add Condition Type = Queue /  Operator = Equals / Value = "Add queues that have only emails".

Hope this helps in your case.

Br

Rami Mantere

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources