Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Script for Outbound Calls

Posted 10-18-2019 05:25
    Hello,

In case of Incoming calls, I have set a script that displays customer's information. the Data Action used needs the ANI as an input which is passed by Architect.

I would like to do the same thing by going through outgoing calls, but when the agent calls on behalf of a queue,

- how could I make the link between the number dialed and pass it as an input to the data action? (since the call doesn't go through architect) ?

My goal is when the agent dials the number, the script is displayed and the data action automatically runs based on that dialed number !

If you have any advice, I'm more than interested

Cheers,
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    NTT Ltd

• 2.  RE: Script for Outbound Calls

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2019 09:42
    When you place an outbound call on behalf of queue, the built-in variable Scripter.Customer Formatted Number holds the number that was dialed, formatted with a leading tel: and the format from the Number Plan.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Script for Outbound Calls

Posted 10-18-2019 09:49
    I think it's possible to delete the tel: by using the built-in script functions before using in as in input for the Data Action.

Right @George Ganahl  ?

Thank you for your answer

Regards,​

Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources