Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SLA Calculation

Posted 10-08-2020 10:50
    I have attempted to calculate the SLA using the SLA formula below. The percentage I am getting is not matching the % amount in Genesys Cloud. We do include short abandon as well. Can anyone shed some light as to why they are not matching or am I calculating incorrectly? 

(Number of answered interactions - number of answered interactions that miss the service level target) / (Number of answered interactions + number of abandoned interactions - number of short abandoned interactions) *100.

(13857 - 3249 = 10608)
    /
    (13857 + 734 - 407 =14184)
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Shanee Gutierrez
    Akyta, Inc.

• 2.  RE: SLA Calculation

GENESYS
    Posted 10-09-2020 10:15
    I would recommend you log a care case so they can look more closely and give you an explanation.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr. Director Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: SLA Calculation

Posted 10-09-2020 10:21
    Thank you, I had previously opened a case, and all I got back were articles that would "help me understand".

Shanee Gutierrez
    Akyta, Inc.

• 4.  RE: SLA Calculation

Posted 10-09-2020 16:16
    Hi Shanee

You're trying to use the formula against your offered count, not the answered count.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 5.  RE: SLA Calculation

Posted 10-09-2020 16:47
    If you do include short abandoned in the service level calculation then you should not be subtracting short abandons  from the denominator in the equation:

((12512 answered - 3249 over SLA)/(12512 answered +734 abandon) ) * 100 = 69.93%

In our organization we do not include short abandons or flow outs in the service level calculation as flow outs are generally for customers that have chosen the callback option. These settings can be found in Admin - Contact Center - Analytics:

Paul Soulodre
    Alberta Motor Association

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources