Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 12 - questions

Posted 12-15-2020 02:30
    Hi all (specifically JJ if he sees this)

Can you please tell me which bot engine was used to create your bot in the Teams/Predictive Engagement demo you have on this episode?

Also what was used to build the agent assist?

Apologies if I missed hearing that info in the episode.

Thanks

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 12 - questions

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2020 12:58

Hey Vaun,

Spooky, as of 30 minutes ago I replied to the YouTube thread ��.

On this occasion I used the Genesys Cloud Dialog Engine, however, within the GC architecture we can tie our flows into many types of bot and NLU engine too.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Cheers

JJ Earle-Henson
    Global Sr Strategic Sales Consultant
    +44 (0) 1276 457088
    +44 (0) 7966 508 223
    jj.earle-henson@genesys.com

Give your customers super human service

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 12 - questions

Posted 12-15-2020 13:51
    Thanks JJ, I had thought it may have been that.  I'm just starting off using it and trying to get my head around the utterance thing and whether we need to allow for ALL variances ie "chase a ticket", "check status of ticket", "what's happening with my ticket"?  If I just leave it as "ticket" the intent could be to open a new one vs chasing up an existing one.

Also, on the Agent Assist, was that done using the Shelf product?

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 12 - questions

GENESYS
    Posted 12-16-2020 09:43
    Hey Vaun,

I'm not a Chatbot expert but I'll happily jump on a Zoom.... Regarding Agent Assist yes I was using Shelf :-)......

Cheers

Kind Regards

JJ Earle-Henson
    Global SPARK Team
    Genesys Online Community

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 12 - questions

Posted 12-17-2020 15:26
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:30

Thanks JJ, I'd appreciate that (Zoom) at your convenience of course knowing the time zone differences.  Just trying to get my head around a grouped/layered Bot using Dialog Engine and so far the only way I can see that is calling multiple bots from within Architect which doesn't seem right.  There's a lack of information and examples out there and the "guide" is fairly light.

For example, if the intent was to get an account balance, we'd need to get the account number and a pin or security code from them.  I would put the utterance as something like "what is my account balance" but it's not clear where in that utterance you'd put a slot that would prompt for both of those two - although "account" is an obvious one for getting the account number. I guess I could just pick any other word as the PIN slot.

Or you'd have to return to Architect and come back in to another bot to get the PIN.  You can't seem to have two slots for one word in utterance, so it wouldn't work if the customer just typed "balance".  I was hoping it would be able to create an actual flow of sorts in there where the intents followed paths.

Hoping that if I see a real world example of what you've got in your Architect and Dialog Engine bot it may spark an a-ha moment for me :)  So perhaps even screenshots if you're okay with that.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources