Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent keeps getting "Make Eligible for Interactions" message

Posted 05-19-2020 16:57
    One of our agents keeps receiving the "Make Eligible for Interactions" message, even though she is on queue. This is causing her to lose calls or for calls to jump to other agents.

I went through her setup and can't figure out what is going on. Note, I am still new to Genesys so I am sure I am just missing something minor but haven't been able to figure out what is wrong in my research. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Vinod
    Earnup

• 2.  RE: Agent keeps getting "Make Eligible for Interactions" message

Posted 05-20-2020 10:10
    Hi Vinod,

This typically occurs if the alerting fails. This can happen if the user is logged into a phone that is not up or is using WebRTC and the settings are wrong. If Genesys Cloud can't establish a connection to the user, it will error out and send the call to the next agent. You should be able to pull up the timeline for one of the interactions and it may show the alert time of 1 second and the disconnect reason may be error. I would check this first to verify and then ensure their phone is setup correctly and make test outbound calls.

Thanks,

Daniel McLeod
    Qsect LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources