Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Users login to no status/unavailable

Posted 11-25-2020 11:59
    Edited by Mark Kastner 11-25-2020 12:22
    During the past few days users are reporting that when they log in the Genesys Cloud, their status remains "logged out" until they manually select "Available."  It used to function that when they logged in the user would be automatically put in Available status.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I didn't find anything about this in release notes.
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Mark Kastner
    Gate 1 Travel

• 2.  RE: Users login to no status/unavailable

Posted 11-26-2020 02:17
    Hi Mark

I get this off and on and have done for months.  So far nobody's really escalated it so it's become more of a nuisance than a real issue.  Having said that, today there was a seeming wide spread issue around status updates etc so what you're seeing over the last few days may be partly related to that.  The status page shows it as only being in Eastern US but I suspect there were issues in other regions as we also were able to replicate some issues in polling certain APIs that would also be called from within the browser UI for agents (wrap up codes).

Sometimes for this type of thing it may be useful to get the console logs from the browser.  In the case of what I was seeing today, occasionally API requests were getting a 503 service unavailable response back.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Users login to no status/unavailable

Posted 12-04-2020 12:41
    Thank you for sharing. The instances of it happening have subsided.

Mark Kastner
    Gate 1 Travel

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources