Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 03-25-2021 01:06
    The schedule reports feature is great, but I seem to be unable to schedule > 20 reports, even for a different time.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Bunty Bonsell
    KiwiBank

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-26-2021 08:56
    Hi Bunty!  Thanks for reaching out.  I'm going to assume you are talking about the new 'export scheduler' for performance views as opposed to reports (only because there's no limit on reports!)

Today we support a limit of 20 concurrent schedules and if you need to run multiple, you can disable one and then enable another, as opposed to having to delete them.  As the feature if fairly new, we want to watch customer usage for a couple months and then we hope to increase the limit.

I'd be curious - how many exports do you feel you might need to have scheduled?  30, 50, 100?  More?  Would love to get that feedback over to our development team.

Thanks!
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 03-28-2021 14:19

Thanks Chris,
    Yes you are correct, the new feature for automated emailing of scheduled reports.  At the moment, I need at least 50.  I'm having to get others to send this on my behalf.  In future, I would need double that, maybe more.  

I am needing this many as I am creating scheduled reports on behalf of all our team leaders, so that they are getting the same metrics to view as each other.

Also, I was hoping that I could use a dynamic date in the title.  It seems the date that is included (by default) will be the same every day (i.e., the day that I set them up).  Instead I would like the date to increment to the date the report is actually being emailed.

Thanks, 
    Bunty

Bunty Bonsell
    KiwiBank

• 4.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 06-03-2021 23:58

Hey @Chris Bohlin - Any word on whether this limit will be lifted?

I look to be aiming at around 30-40 regular reports​

Andrew Doller
    Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Australia Pty Ltd

• 5.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 01-07-2022 11:28
    Hi Chris,

Is there any ETA on by what release this feature can be made available. Our recently migrated centers are looking at 50 reports to be included in scheduler.

Regards,
    Mukesh K Pandey

Mukesh Pandey
    Accenture India

• 6.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 04-19-2021 07:35
    Hi Bunty, 
    The Genesys APIs are fantastic. We have done, if I understand your request correctly, integration development like this for a number of clients. Glad to share what we did with you if you require.
    Kind Regards.

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 7.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

Posted 05-29-2022 01:24
    Hi @Chris Bohlin,

Not sure if something has changed since the feature was released.
    Is it possible to increase this limit?

I just saw another post about this. It seems a common approach to create a second supervisor account to work around this limitation.

https://community.genesys.com/digestviewer29/viewthread?GroupId=19&MessageKey=32f21437-425d-4578-8c95-1acb0ec5ef4f&CommunityKey=bab95e9c-6bbe-4a13-8ade-8ec0faf733d4&ReturnUrl=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home1%2fdigestviewer%3fCommunityKey%3dbab95e9c-6bbe-4a13-8ade-8ec0faf733d4

• 8.  RE: Is there a way to schedule > 20 reports?

GENESYS
    Posted 05-31-2022 15:02
    Hello!  We are investigating options to raise the export limit as well as bring in a feature to allow editing of the schedules as well.  We're tracking that idea here https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-868 where it will reflect the current state of the project and we'll communicate out further information once this begins to make progress.

Ryan Legner
    Staff Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources