Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recordings

Posted 11-30-2020 17:24
    I have over 100 interactions that when I check on I get a error message "The Recording Is Currently Uploading"  ... should be ready in five minutes. These interactions are months old. 5 minutes is long past!  Recordings are a critical part of the service it needs to be 100% stable.  Tickets with Genesys are rarely resolved. The login system fails weekly forcing our agents to log out of genesys and re-login. Over the past few weeks our recordings get stuck and we require support to make them available.

I don't have time to search for recordings and find out what the issue is and write a ticket to have the recording made available. 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Stephen Ward
    Calibrus

• 2.  RE: Recordings

Posted 06-28-2021 08:01
    Hi Stephen, 
    We had similar errors when we built a custom reporting division like application for outsourced clients. If we get this type of error we time out and do a call again to retrieve the recording. We built the app so it gets installed on the client site and is controlled by the client. Happy to let you have a go at the app see if it resolves your issues. 
    Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 3.  RE: Recordings

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2021 10:31
    Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the feedback, and I am sorry to hear that you have lingering stuck recordings.  Please do contact Genesys Care for resolution.

Daniel Ho
    Product Line Manager – Recording and Quality Management, Genesys Cloud
    Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)

• 4.  RE: Recordings

Posted 06-29-2021 10:51
    Hi Daniel, 

One needs to take into consideration how Genesys handle recorder requests, which makes sense. We have built our own recorder application for various clients and there are a number of things to take into consideration before throwing this at a support team. I can only talk from the endless hours we spent monitoring API recorder requests, so this might be a different issue but it sounds similar. Things to take into consideration when requesting a recording: 

- The size of the recording 
    - The busy statue of the Org at that point of the request 
    - The type of recording, did this have multiple agent transfers  

All of these factors and maybe more will determine when the recording is presented. 

We fully get what Genesys development are doing and are happy just to request the recording again in our code in our recording application, client has no delay issues. 

Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources