Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Audit Trail for Queue Assignment

Posted 08-26-2021 16:56
    Is there a way to see who updated a person's queue assignment in People?
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Security
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Nichole Conway
    State of Missouri - Family Support Division

• 2.  RE: Audit Trail for Queue Assignment

Posted 08-28-2021 07:02
    Hi Nichole, yes you should be able to see that under Audit viewer (in Admin area of the GC web interface).
    You would need to update the filter to set:
    • Service Name= Contact Center
    • Entity Type= Queue
    You don't need to select a specific action if you'd like all actions returned (MemberAdd, memberRemove)
    The user column indicates who has done the change of queue membership. The result on the web interface doesn't tell you what member has been added/removed but the API result does have the info.

If you are looking at using the API you can update the datetime interval and execute the following request:
    POST https://api.mypurecloud.ie/api/v2/audits/query/realtime?expand=user
    {"interval":"2021-08-28T10:38:00.000Z/2021-08-28T21:59:00.000Z","serviceName":"ContactCenter","filters":[{"property":"EntityType","value":"Queue"}],"pageNumber":1,"pageSize":50,"sort":[{"name":"Timestamp","sortOrder":"desc"}]}

Hope this helps
    Regards

Hichem Agrebi
    hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com
    CC-Expertise Ltd

• 3.  RE: Audit Trail for Queue Assignment

Posted 08-30-2021 09:17
    Thank you Hichem.  When I run that API, I'm not getting the user that was added/removed.  It looks like I am only getting the same information that is in the web interface.  Example below. 

Nichole Conway

• 4.  RE: Audit Trail for Queue Assignment

Posted 08-31-2021 03:50
    Hi Nichole,

from what I see you are actually getting back the users added/removed.
    in the second change you have removed 2 users and the added/removed user(s) are under the property attribute in the result. You have a list of userIds separated by colon under property.
    ​You will have to use another API : GET /api/v2/users/{userId} so that you can retrieve the name of the user based on the returned userId from the first API call.
    I agree that this is not ideal for the business to track the details down but it is possible to get it as supported by the API. By the way, we are planning to include this feature on a mobile app for supervisors/managers. The app will be the manager version of the "WEM Optimizer app" on AppFoundry (for agents).

Hichem Agrebi
    hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com
    CC-Expertise Ltd

• 5.  RE: Audit Trail for Queue Assignment

Posted 08-31-2021 10:17
    Thanks!  I figured out if you can get the userid from the Audit Viewer in Genesys Cloud by clicking on the entry to open up the Details.  It's the second number after the colon under Change.   Then paste that into the User API above to return the agent that was reskilled.  Thanks for your help!

Nichole Conway

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources