Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Adding Skills priority during transfert queue

Posted 03-16-2020 10:46
    Hello,

My goal is to direct calls to the agents who are the most skilled.
    For inbound call configuration, I have added skills to the agents and give stars for reflect their experiences.
    Besides, In the Architect I use the Transfer to ACD action where I select the queue to receive the interaction, and add skills using the Add ACD Skill button. This configuration works perfectly, the calls are routed regarding the stars of the agent.

Now, I would like use the same kind of configuration but for a queue transfert, it means the agent with 5 stars must take the calls in priority after another agent has made a transfert to a queue.
    My problem I cannot configure  the transfert to ACD action during a queue transfert, we can only use a in-Queue-Call strategy at queue level.
    How can I achieve this configuration?

Thanks
    Jeremy
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Jeremy Monzo

• 2.  RE: Adding Skills priority during transfert queue

GENESYS
    Posted 03-16-2020 10:50
    See https://community.genesys.com/digestviewer29/viewthread?GroupId=19&MessageKey=bd193bfb-207c-4670-88e2-4ad05fce8a11&CommunityKey=bab95e9c-6bbe-4a13-8ade-8ec0faf733d4&tab=digestviewer

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Adding Skills priority during transfert queue

Posted 03-16-2020 11:18
    Thanks George for your reactivity.

If there are 20 potential queues for the transfert, the solution requires 20 DID numbers...
    Besides, the agent has to transfert to a DID number instead a queue name that is confusing for agent.

At least, I see how we can proceed if we want configure this kind of configuraton.
    thanks
    Jeremy 

Jeremy Monzo
    CERITEK

• 4.  RE: Adding Skills priority during transfert queue

GENESYS
    Posted 03-16-2020 14:42
    The other option is to put functionality into the script that the agent sees to get the name of the queue to transfer to, then call a Secure Input flow and have that do the transfer (instead of actually doing any secure functionality) and not return the call to the agent.

That involves probably a drop-down list in the script to select the queue, then a button to do the Invoke Secure Flow action and add the correct queue value to the Flow Data Field. In the Secure Flow look up the queue based on its name, then use the Transfer to ACD action to do the transfer and set the skill. You could use one Secure Flow if you have something in the flow to set the proper skill based on the queue chosen...

@Melissa Bailey any other tips?​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Adding Skills priority during transfert queue

GENESYS
    Posted 03-17-2020 15:11
    No, just file an idea in aha.  I couldn't find an existing one.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources