Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Canned Responses

Posted 07-24-2018 08:14
    When you create a "canned response", then paste it into an email, the formatting when pasted is messed up(technical term), my users need to reformat the email, cause these are reply's the their customers.

Anyone know of a better way ?

Thank you

------------------------------
    Todd Burley
    Avtex

• 2.  RE: Canned Responses

Posted 07-24-2018 08:25
    Edited by Lawrence Drayton 07-24-2018 08:26
    We have a set of canned responses specifically formatted for chats and others that are specifically formatted for emails. 

When doing the email canned responses I made sure to only use the formatting tools within <g class="gr_ gr_34 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="34" data-gr-id="34">purecloud</g> and have did not get a problem 

If you have a screenshot of the canned response, and one then placed into an email I would be happy to show you what mine look like

Lawrence Drayton
    OVO Mobile (My Mobile Data)

• 3.  RE: Canned Responses

GENESYS
    Posted 07-31-2018 08:20
    Can you send me an example? I'll take a look and see if there is something we need to fix to make it work better.

Lucie DeCristofaro
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Canned Responses

Posted 02-22-2021 07:03
    Attaching screen how it looks in our environment.
    After pasting text from canned responses (green frame) , text receiving formatting from response editor (red frame)

Aleksander Karakov
    NTT Poland sp. z o.o

• 5.  RE: Canned Responses

Posted 03-10-2022 16:24
    I'm still having issues. Paragraphs are still coming through without spaces, bold words are not bolded, and the signature image is missing. How can I get additional assistance to see what  I need to fix?

Sariah
    University of Phoenix, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources