Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 05-09-2018 06:58
    I all,
    does anyone know the retention time of the data used to create PureCloud reports?
    I mean, i would like to understand how long historical data used in reports are kept in the cloud.
    For example, if I want to create a report that contains data of 10 years ago, is it possible to do this? Do the data of 10 years ago still exist?

Thank so much,

------------------------------
    Giuseppina Casalaro
    NTT Data Italia S.p.A.

• 2.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 08-31-2018 10:16
    According to this:  Data storage usage and charges - PureCloud Resource Center, it looks like 3 years.  With PureInsights, you can store offline in SQL. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com

• 3.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 10-12-2018 15:03
    There is no longer a mention of how long historical data is retained (interaction data) for a PureCloud Organization in the Data storage usage and charges - PureCloud Resource Center page. Some post replies say indefinitely (for now). Some posts say 3 years. 

What is the retention period for call/interaction data in PureCloud?

Dan Fontaine
    Altivon

• 4.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 10-17-2018 09:29
    I believe that the answer is three years based on the following sentences from Data storage usage and charges - PureCloud Resource Center

Genesys allows data to be stored for up to three years on our platform from its creation date. Customers who wish to save data for longer than three years must move the data to their own data store after three years have elapsed.

Dan Fontaine
    Altivon

• 5.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 11-19-2020 15:04

The link provided doesn't seem to match to this question anymore.

Does anyone have a current answer or a good resource link I can follow?  Does Genesys Cloud retain metrics data for up to 10 years possibly?  Or is it 3 years?

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 6.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 09-21-2021 05:01
    Hi @Nathan Smith,

​I have the same doubt that you have (or had) regarding the time that data is kept in Genesys Cloud, as far as I have been able to read it is 5 years (1827 days).

Although if you try to see interactions older than 18 months (558 days) in the interactions view, agent interactions details view, etc... you won't be able to see it unless your organization is whitelisted.

I leave you a link with the information, I hope it helps you.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/how-far-back-can-i-go-to-view-historical-data-in-the-genesys-cloud-performance-views/

Regards.

Carlos Camacho Jimenez
    Evolutio Cloud Enabler S.A.

• 7.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 09-21-2021 08:39
    Awesome, many thanks!

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 8.  RE: PureCloud data retention for reports

Posted 02-23-2023 12:13

This link is valid for you all.  The above had a 404 page not found, but based on category analytics data is stored between 1 - 5 years.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/retention-period-for-analytics-data-and-recording/

Jason Wundrock provided the url.

Mike John
    ConvergeOne

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources