Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback within Coud

Posted 05-13-2021 06:48
    Good day,
    i have tried all possible options and cannot seem to get what is required below, through a Outbound Campaign or system callback.

i have a requirement from a customer for the below and would like to know if it is possible:
    1. customer calls into the IVR and speaks to agent, or the agent calls the customer via outbound call, not Campaign.
    2. customer request a callback at a different time
    3. agent then either via standard callback or via a callback within a Script, schedules the callback
    4. when the callback is initiated by the system, it will route to either the same agent (optional) or to any other agent within the same queue.

The requirement is that when the callback is initiated by the system at the customers required time, the below is required:
    1. callback attempts to route to same agent if available (optional)
    2. if same agent is not available, the callback must be routed to a agent with the same skill level or higher than the original agent skill level
    from all my testing, even writing the callback info into a Outbound Contact List via API, i cannot find a solution for the above.
    does anyone have any suggestions if this can be achieved and if so, how can i achieve this?
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Reginald Sheraton

• 2.  RE: Callback within Coud

Posted 05-28-2021 11:30
    Currently, skills and priority are not kept with callbacks.  Here is the idea on that:  Scheduled Callbacks by agent should preserve | Genesys Cloud Ideas Lab (aha.io).  Vote it up and have your colleagues do the same.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources