Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-02-2021 12:10
    Hey All, 
    I need some advice on how to get the QM> Policies to actually run and issue out Evals. Whenever I 'enable' a policy, it takes up to 3 weeks for it to start. Am I missing something? 
    Thank you, 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Chrissy Vining
    Uplift Inc

• 2.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-03-2021 09:58
    ​Hi Chrissy,

My understanding is that even though the Policy has been enabled. The evaluations will only be issued for interactions during the date range you have entered. i.e 1st Feb 2021 to 25th Feb 2021.

Kirti Chaddha
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 3.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-15-2021 06:45
    Edited by Prem Venkatesh 02-15-2021 06:47

Hi There,

I have a similar issue where policies are not issuing evaluations to evaluators.

In this case, the agent wanted to complete self-evaluations.

In the matching criteria selected, conversations directions (inbound) Specific agents & queues and the actions to perform, selected "assign evaluations for agents" in the "distribute to evaluators" selected the same agent as mentioned in the matching criteria.

No other Criteria was selected.

How long does it take to assign the evaluations? Anything missing here?

prem 

• 4.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-18-2021 15:01
    Hi Prem,
    After a lot of research and trial&error here's what I found and was able to get my QMs sent out appropriately: 
    • Read this article: Genesys Resource Center> Evaluations
    • If you want the agents to do self-evals, make sure they have the correct permission to do to in the role they have. 
    • You would have to make a Policy for each Agent, to be able to assign an interaction and then have that agent also as the evaluator. 
    • The easiest way to achieve this, is have your agents go to Performance Tab > Interactions > Add Filter to only search for their Name > select an interaction
      • Once it's open click on the Quality Monitoring Tab and have them 'Add New Evaluation' and assign it to themselves. 
    • In regard to getting the QMs to actually assign, I found different criteria for different Interaction Methods: 
      • https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/create-recording-policy/

I really hope this helps, let me know! I was pulling my hair out with this!

Chrissy Vining
    Uplift Inc

• 5.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-19-2021 01:17

Thanks, Chrissy for the update.

I like the easiest way i.e. Performance Tab > Interactions > and manually agent do the evaluation.

In the performance>interactions is it possible to restrict the agent to see their own interactions?

Managed by creating a new role and allocated the following permissions

1.Conversation > Communication > View

2.Recording > Recording > View permissions and setting the Conditions to User = Current User

The agent can view all the interactions but access only their recordings.  

Is it possible to restrict other interactions from this view?

Thanks

prem

• 6.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-19-2021 12:36
    No Problem. To help you out with the other questions, let me make sure I understand... 

• In the performance>interactions is it possible to restrict the agent to see their own interactions?
    1) If you want an agent to ONLY see their interactions, this requires you to assign permissions below; these permissions allow an agent the ability to search by username, under filters, in the interactions[performance] 
    • Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
    • Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
    • Analytics > Data Export > All
    • Directory > User > View
    • Routing > Queue > Join
    • UI > Supervisor Agent Details > View
    • Conversation > Communication > View
    • Quality > Evaluation > Add

• Managed by creating a new role and allocated the following permissions
        • 1.Conversation > Communication > View
        • 2.Recording > Recording > View permissions and setting the Conditions to User = Current User
    ^^ The above permissions would be assigned to any role you'd like.

The agent can view all the interactions but access only their recordings.  

• Is it possible to restrict other interactions from this view?
    Oh Yes, I remember this was a hiccup for us to, it was a permission that wasn't turned on, so it prevented agents to listen to any recordings. All agents will need to be given the 'Communicate-User'. If that doesn't work let me know.

Have a great day!

Chrissy Vining
    Uplift Inc

• 7.  RE: Quality > Policies > Not issuing Evaluations

Posted 02-21-2021 16:53

Thanks, Chrissy, I tried the above steps and the issue remains the same. All I wanted is to restrict the view in the performance>interaction to the agent handled interactions only. We don't want to add any filters to see their own interactions. Currently, agents can view all the interactions but access only their recordings. so I don't want the agent to see the other users interactions in the view.

I think it is a limitation because Conversation > Communication > View privilege we can't use the condition to limit the view to the current user.

prem

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources