Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Send recording through email for specific wrap up code

Posted 03-20-2020 11:19
    Hi,

Our customer ask if it is possible to send a voice record of an interaction through email and only interactions finished with specific wrap up code 

Please could you tell me if it is possible ?

Thank you in advance.
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

• 2.  RE: Send recording through email for specific wrap up code

Posted 03-21-2020 17:35
    At present, you need to use the API and a web service that monitors the agent or queue for disconnect and then run other API's for the extraction of the recording (or just the link would be easier) and email it out through a final API.  It is very cumbersome and not easy to implement.  

Very soon we will have disconnect data actions which will allow a lot more flexibility and not require the monitoring for disconnects and you will have all the information you need at the time that data action is run - cutting down the steps to maybe 1 or 2.  

If this is something you need immediately, contact me and Avtex would be glad to get the discussion going for a project.  

Robert

------------------------------
    Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Send recording through email for specific wrap up code

Posted 03-23-2020 03:51
    Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply, I understand that this feature is not included in the Purecloud and it can be performed though developement

I will check with the customer and let you know if he is still interessting of this feature

Thank you.

Oudderhem Mostafa
    Coverage-Communication

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources