Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD Faxing noted on the New Feature for Fax Email

Posted 05-13-2020 10:18
    Curious, I noticed this on the "Notes" section, just wondering if this was a typo. I was not aware of ACD Faxing. 

Notes:
    • If you are a PureCloud user in a HIPAA-compliant organizationyou will not receive email notifications for faxes but you will continue to receive in-app notifications for new faxes. You can view faxes by accessing your inbox.
    • There is a compatibility issue with Microsoft Outlook version 15.27 for Mac 2016 that creates an issue when you forward an email to another user. If you experience this issue when you forward an email notification to another user, update to the latest version of Outlook. 
    • You will not receive an email for ACD faxes.
    • Email notifications are in English, even if your selected language is not English.

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 2.  RE: ACD Faxing noted on the New Feature for Fax Email

Posted 05-18-2020 19:12
    Hi Angelia,

I had noticed this as well and was curious if this might be related to a new feature on the way.

@George Ganahl any idea what the deal is with this?

Should we wait until Wednesday to see if something is being announced at Virtual Xperience?

Thanks,​

Daniel McLeod
    Qsect LLC

• 3.  RE: ACD Faxing noted on the New Feature for Fax Email

GENESYS
    Posted 05-29-2020 16:45
    @trey buck do you happen to know? I didn't see anything specific in our upcoming features. Perhaps related to fax-to-email somehow? ​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: ACD Faxing noted on the New Feature for Fax Email

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2020 10:32
    We would like to build support for ACD faxes, but there is not a formal plan for it at this time.

The documentation note was intended mainly to call out that ACD faxes arent supported, because they dont exist.  That said, I can see how the wording would be confusing so I will work with the Documentation team to update.  We also fixed the 'English only' bug (yay!) so we will remove that note as well.

trey buck
    Genesys - Employees
    Senior Product Manager

• 5.  RE: ACD Faxing noted on the New Feature for Fax Email

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2020 10:35
    Thank you, Trey!

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources