Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 09-13-2019 02:04
    Hi all,

we have an issue about 1 agent cannot receive queue call. this agent skill has highest priority and all the queue call will be distributed to her first. however, since few days ago, she didn't have queue call alert, but other lower skill priority agent can.

- checked the agent status in queue activity, she is "On Queue" in the affected moment.
    - tried ask her logout ,close browser and reopen browser
    - already tried inactive her and re-active her
    - restarted her phone, and tested her phone is work fine, it can be dial out and dial in directly

is there any place i can check? or any suggest action need to take?
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Peter Leong
    ITApps Limited

• 2.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

GENESYS
    Posted 09-13-2019 09:05
    I would check the Performance>Queues Activity view, drill down to her agent details page, and see if she has an active interaction showing. Maybe she still has one waiting for the Wrap-up code to be entered.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 04-10-2020 07:53
    Hi Peter,

¿Did you resolve this issue? I have the same issue. I had to create another user, so the agent can work.

I also did everything that you did and checked the queues activity, she was 'On Queue' and didn't have any active interaction.

Thanks.
    Lux

Lucero Estrada
    Nekotec Tecnologia, S.A. de C.V.

• 4.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 04-10-2020 08:23
    Hi Lucero,

This usually occurs when there is a stuck interaction, the support team can easily find and disconnect them.

In the Interactions view you can filter all the interactions of this agent and have a look on his last ACD call. If the call is still active you can try to disconnect it. (Admin>Routing>Disconnect Interactions)

Paulo Mesquita
    Spark NZ Trading

• 5.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

GENESYS
    Posted 04-10-2020 15:16
    Another tip...make sure you set the date/time range to show the current week, at least. If an interaction started on a previous day, it will not show up in the Interactions list if you are only looking at Today.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 04-13-2020 14:01
    Hi,

Thank you Paulo and George. I did everything you told me but I couldn't see any stuck Interaction, so I have to open a case. They told me that they have an API that they uses in these cases and the clients  doesn't have access :P   They can't share images either.

I asked if they can give us the ID from the interction that got stuck. I hope that at least they can give us that. 

I think something as simple as that should be solved by us. The support team took 1 day to answer. 

Regards,
    Lucero

Lucero Estrada
    Nekotec Tecnologia, S.A. de C.V.

• 7.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 04-14-2020 03:26
    Hi Lucero,

The API endpoint to check stuck interactions is not available in the public API.

I always try to use the right case classification "Stuck Interactions", but sometimes it just take too long (1 or 2 days)

Paulo Mesquita
    Spark NZ Trading

• 8.  RE: Agent cannot receive queue call

Posted 04-14-2020 03:49
    Hi Lucero,

sorry, just back from holiday and may be cannot help you, i checked my record, this case was so lucky resolved automatically and should be not related to stuck interaction (because i have another stuck interaction experience, it didn't like that).

from my purecloud support conversation, it may caused by some phone settings. but somehow i haven't changed anything and the issue was resolved.

i think the only way to get it resolved is from PureCloud support, but may need a long time...

Peter Leong
    ITApps Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources