Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Script Used to Transfer Calls

Posted 01-26-2021 19:48

Hi everybody,

We are currently using a Genesys script for our customer service agents so that they can transfer calls if needed to our sales reps. We built the script so that customer service agents can select 2 variables (country and vertical) in the script, and based on that the call will be routed to queues in which we have sales rep with the corresponding skills. This solution implies that the sales rep have to be On Queue, but that's not something we can apply unfortunately.

As a result, I am looking for a solution to this. I am wondering if instead of queues, we can route the transfers using the sales reps extensions, or another solution that does not require the sales rep to be On Queue. The reason is because our sales reps do not use the On Queue status. They log in but do not switch between statuses.

Any inputs would be appreciated.
    Best,
    Louis

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Louis D.

• 2.  RE: Script Used to Transfer Calls

Posted 01-26-2021 22:23
    Have you tried transferring to a group ring number instead?

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Script Used to Transfer Calls

Posted 01-27-2021 08:33
    Hi Vaun,

Thank you for the idea. I am not familiar with group ring numbers. Would it be still possible to route using skills in the group ring, or would a number would be needed for each combination (region + vertical)?

Louis D.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources