Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Web Chat - Agent information - neither the agent's name nor the avatar (image) of the agent is displayed

Posted 05-17-2019 19:20

I test this web chat widget implementation of the PureCloud API (https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/webchat/index.html) and it worked correctly, but neither the agent's name nor the avatar (image) of the agent that responded the chat interaction was displayed in the chat container, so shown a generic agent with generic avatar.

I found in the console debug logs that PureCloud identified the agent that pickup the chat interaction but could not "get agent info for participant" because the "Agent profile is not available", as I show bellow:

1. Agent: "<presence id="5cdf138500009fcd7117dd01" to="5cdf13810000013e13eb546c@guest.orgspan.com/webchat-5342" from="acd-62a0b5a4-0924-4ec0-895c-904ad1f44b7a@conference.guest.orgspan.com/William Martin Chavez Gonzalez".

2. "ERROR cloud-webchat$1.0.0/src/services/chat: Failed to get agent info for participant 5a99cfbc71fcec1607682e64@organization.com".

3. Unhandled promise rejection
      {…}
      abort: function abort()
      always: function always()
      catch: function catch()
      done: function add()
      fail: function add()
      getAllResponseHeaders: function getAllResponseHeaders()
      getResponseHeader: function getResponseHeader()
      overrideMimeType: function overrideMimeType()
      pipe: function pipe()
      progress: function add()
      promise: function promise()
      readyState: 4
      responseText: "Agent profile is not available"
      setRequestHeader: function setRequestHeader()
      state: function state()
      statusCode: function statusCode()
      statusText: "Not Found"
      then: then()

I do not know how put the agent profile available to PureCloud chat. I followed the instructions of this link, but it was not worked: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-an-agent-alias-name-and-image/

I appreciate your help or any ideas to solve this problem. I do not know if this problem was resolved previously in any PureCloud support ticket but if it was not, I will put the case and share the solve of this problem with you.

Thanks a lot.

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    William Martín Chávez González
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.

• 2.  RE: Web Chat - Agent information - neither the agent's name nor the avatar (image) of the agent is displayed

Posted 10-11-2019 12:32
    It worked following this reference: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-an-agent-alias-name-and-image/

• 3.  RE: Web Chat - Agent information - neither the agent's name nor the avatar (image) of the agent is displayed

Posted 10-15-2019 10:45
    What was the difference in that reference?

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

• 4.  RE: Web Chat - Agent information - neither the agent's name nor the avatar (image) of the agent is displayed

Posted 10-15-2019 11:04
    Hi Gordon:

No difference. Just worked for me at that momment.
    I could not see the Agent Image option at 17-05-2019 in the configuration I was made.

Thanks.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources