Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "On Queue" Agents custom Data Action for in-Queue Flow

Posted 07-16-2019 14:04
    Hi,

We've created two PureCloud data actions.  One is to lookup the number of agents listed as "on-queue" and that is performed by using the Queue ID.  The 2nd data action is going to lookup the Queue by name and return its ID.  You can see how the 2nd action feeds the first.

I have created the data actions and I'm able to to input String version of the Queue name and it works fine and successfully outputs the Queue ID when testing.

When I plug this into the In-queue architect flow it just gets an error when the step is reached.  No debug in in-queue flows. :(

The logic goes. .. Call hits in-queue -> assign a variable the "call.CurrentQueue" builtin (convert it to a string) -> plug that variable into my data actions input.

#Integrations
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Tanner Albus
    Realpage, Inc.

• 2.  RE: "On Queue" Agents custom Data Action for in-Queue Flow
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-16-2019 14:22
    I usually throw a Play Audio action into my task and play back the new variable's value after it has been updated using the Speak each character option. That way I can hear if any leading characters are added or whatever. It will give you an idea as to whether the Call Data Action action is bringing back what you expect in Architect.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: "On Queue" Agents custom Data Action for in-Queue Flow

Posted 07-16-2019 16:28
    Hi George,

Thank you for your reply.  I hadn't actually used the "Data" input function on the Audio scripting.  That was extremely helpful.  During that i found that the call.CurrentQueue.id was available and I was able to feed that into my other data action.  This eliminates my need for the other.  

I appreciate your reply!

Tanner Albus
    Realpage, Inc.

• 4.  RE: "On Queue" Agents custom Data Action for in-Queue Flow

GENESYS
    Posted 07-16-2019 16:38
    Excellent!

George Ganahl CCXP, GCP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources