Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Time Spent on Evaluations

Posted 10-16-2019 14:41

Good Afternoon,

I'm challenged with a scenario I'm hoping you can help with. My QA guy gets credit for amount of calls graded and time spent on each call. The audit trail in the recording shows how long he's in the recording and gives management the ability to verify his productivity. however if he has to go back and listen to a recording as he sometimes does the time spent has to be manually documented. The audit trail doesn't record listening to the recording again nor does anything else in the system that we could find. Is there a way he can potentially re-queue the evaluation to be graded again so that the system will see it as another event to record? Is there a report that I'm missing that shows total time spent on evaluations and even records if they listen to the recording again? Right now we have to ask him to write down all the recordings he re-listens to and the time spent on them? I hope that made sense. Thanks in advance.

Bryan

#QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Bryan De La Cruz
    Island Mountain Development Group
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources