Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Sharing reports and performance views

Posted 10-13-2021 06:58
    Hi,

I'd like to know if there's any possibility for sharing performance views (that is, share a view that you have saved with another users so they have not to reconfigure again the view) and reports (it seems every user only sees reports created by himself, but cannot see/run reports created by other users)

Thanks
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Daniel Ondiviela
    WE ARE MARKETING, S.L.U.

• 2.  RE: Sharing reports and performance views

Posted 10-14-2021 12:51
    Hi Daniel,

Full disclosure here - I work for Brightmetrics - but, this is one of the very things we created Brightmetrics to do. Our analytics product allows dashboards and reports to be easily shared across users and limited to viewership or editing permissions as needed.

We're an AppFoundry vendor and we offer a 30 day trial - feel free to check us out. We'd also be happy to take you through a demo

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Peter Hornberger
    Brightmetrics

• 3.  RE: Sharing reports and performance views

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 10-17-2021 15:48
    For Performance Views, Just copy the URL from your browser and share that, and from there they can save that view with the same parameters themselves. - As you update filters etc the url updates too.

Not sure if about the reports though.

Anton Vroon
    KiwiBank

• 4.  RE: Sharing reports and performance views

Posted 24 days ago

It does not give the same view to other user, meaning other user can see the same columns that i had on my saved view even though i share the URL and open it in same browser.

suyog gupta
    Health Alliance Plan

• 5.  RE: Sharing reports and performance views

GENESYS
    Posted 23 days ago

Hi Daniel,

This is on our roadmap for 2024.  We are currently scoping this feature.  You can track this by following ANLS-I-846 in our Ideas portal.

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources