Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Professional Certification

Posted 01-10-2022 17:20
    Hi
    Anyone taken the Genesys Cloud professional certification? If so, did you find it helpful in your knowledge of the product and were the 3 exams fairly straight forward to complete via subscription?  Also, does subscription learning give you all the tools you need to pass the exam?  Was it worth taking? Any information would be greatly appreciated, new to PC. 

Thank you!

Kaks
    #Implementation
    #Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Salma Dean
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Professional Certification

Posted 10-05-2022 08:33
    Hi, I took the Genesys Cloud CX Professional certification (consolidated exam) on 26/09/22, and passed successfully with ~80% score.

I had zero knowledge for Contact Centers, and in order to study I took the self-study courses. I believe that the tools provided by Genesys are enough to pass the exam. The courses are complete and very helpful. The only down-side was that the lab given to me, had all steps already completed as it seems it's given to other students prior to me, and never was reseted. I was studding about 1 month and I have read the books several times.

My only issue now is that till this day, I haven't received the certification badge on my Beyond profile, neither on Credly. I have already send e-mails to beyond@genesys.com but I haven't got any reply yet, which is odd, because they usually respond back very fast.

I strongly believe that it's worth taking the exam, and of course it's mandatory in able to create partnership relation with Genesys.

Nikos Moraitinis
    Barphone Digital S.A

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Professional Certification

GENESYS
    Posted 10-06-2022 13:17
    Hi Nikos,

Genesys badges are issued once a week. Owing to the public holidays in India, your badge was issued yesterday. Feel free to get in touch with us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
    Sheela

Sheela Sridharan
    Sr. Program Manager - Certification
    Genesys Beyond

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Professional Certification

Posted 10-06-2022 14:01
    Hi Sheela,

I confirm that I have received yesterday my badge. Didn't knew that are issued once a week.

Thank you for your kind respond!

Nikos Moraitinis
    Barphone Digital S.A

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud Professional Certification

Posted 10-18-2022 07:46
    I took the consolidated route in Oct 2022 and passed with over 80%.
    Did not have time to do the labs due to work commitments but my exposure of bringing in our Genesys Cloud CX instance last year helped.
    Found repeatedly going over the notes you will pick up new knowledge each time.
    Once you feel saturated and cannot take in anything else in sit the exam.

with best regards
    Abdul

Abdul Majeed
    Arrow Global Group Plc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources