Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agents cannot transfer/see an internal queue

Posted 09-17-2019 22:08

Hi all,

After a bit of searching it looks like we need to have Routing > Queue > Search setup in order for our agents to view internal queues (which we all have).  This was in place and working fine however midway through yesterday our agents lost the ability to view or transfer to a specific internal queue.  We made no changes on our end in this time frame.

Not sure if this is relevant but we have 3 queues established.  2 are within the same division and one is part of a separate division.  The queue our team cannot see is the one that is part of a separate division.  I am personally set up as an administrator with the default roles of: Employee, admin and master admin (as are my team leaders who also cannot see that specific queue).

Can anyone shed any light on why our agents would not be able to see or transfer to that queue?  It worked without issue up until yesterday when agents started reporting that queue was missing when they attempted to search for it.

Thanks.

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Robert Brown
    Defence Bank

• 2.  RE: Agents cannot transfer/see an internal queue

GENESYS
    Posted 09-18-2019 13:07
    Routing > Queue > View is Division-aware, but not Routing > Queue > Search.

I have a user who is part of one Division, the queue is in a different Division. The user cannot see the queue in Performance > Queues Activity, but can search for and find that queue in the Transfer dialog, and transfer a call to that queue.

So, I cannot reproduce what you are seeing. You will probably have to open a ticket. They will probably want to see Console and Network logs from the client, so you can pull those and look at them first to see if anything jumps out at you.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources