Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Blank Performance View Screens

• 1.  Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-08-2020 13:59
    Anyone having issues with blank Performance View screens today?  We have had a handful of individuals at three different locations pulling up blank Performance View screens.  It just started this morning.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Bruce Lambert
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 2.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

GENESYS
    Posted 10-14-2020 16:32
    Bruce - I'm not aware of any issues.  is this resolved?  Did you log a care case?

Darlene Oordt
    Sr. Director Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-14-2020 18:29
    This does not appear to be a PureCloud issue as I was able to impersonate the users and see their Performance View screens.  Thanks for the follow up Darlene.

Bruce Lambert

• 4.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-21-2020 16:24
    Edited by Christopher NO LONGER THERE Kaldenberg 10-21-2020 16:29
    We are getting this issue now too for anything 10/20/20 and newer on Performance > Interactions view export. The data in the view displays fine, it's the downloaded CSV report of the view that comes up blank. Oddly 10/19 comes up just fine. We just opened up a ticket. This is wild. If we include 10/20 in a date range search, it doesn't come up either.

Christopher Kaldenberg
    EMS, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-22-2020 10:15
    Edited by Sven Schiller 10-22-2020 10:16
    We have this issue with blank Interactions report exports in our EMEA (Dublin) and AsiaPac (Sydney) tenants. I opened a high-priority case a couple of days ago, but haven't heard back, except that they were unable to reproduce. I can reproduce this just fine. Case #0002822557.​

Sven Schiller
    Kognitiv

• 6.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-22-2020 10:39
    Here is the latest ticket update we received:

As described at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/export-view-data/, exporting from Interactions views only exports historical data, typically > 1 day old. When you filter by date, such as Today and Yesterday, due to the source and volume of Interactions data, there might be a difference between what is shown in the view and what is exported. If there is a difference, you will receive a partial result indication, and the file shows the partial result date and time, including the most recent available transaction. A partial file is not run again. Because a partial export only includes data that is greater than one day old, when the data is available you need to create a new export based on the partial export time stamps, to include missing transactions.  A partial result indication can still return the full result set, and the Partial Result Timestamp, indicating the most recent transaction, shows the data fell within the requested interval.

Other to be noted information can be located in the link as well specially the conditions, best practices and limitations.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/export-view-data/

Export view data

Christopher Kaldenberg
    EMS, Inc.

• 7.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-22-2020 10:52
    I tried to export data for May 2020. This data showed just fine on the screen, but the export file only had the header row.

Sven Schiller
    Kognitiv

• 8.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

GENESYS
    Posted 10-22-2020 10:54

Sven-

I spoke with Care – I believe they will be updating your case.  There's an edge case issue that we are seeing where some interactions are failing and a fix is underway.

DK

• 9.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-23-2020 09:51
    Thanks Darlene. They don't have an ETA for me yet.

I wonder if this is related to the newly released export functionality: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/export-view-data/
    I double-checked the permissions and updated them according to the article, but that didn't help.

Sven Schiller
    Kognitiv

• 10.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2020 09:59

Sven-

The fix for the blank export Interaction files under certain conditions is currently in QA and we hope to get that out this week or early next.  It shouldn't be related to any new features / permissions. 

DK

• 11.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-26-2020 10:36
    The fix is done.  We were able to export Interaction views this morning.

Bruce Lambert

• 12.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

GENESYS
    Posted 10-27-2020 03:39
    The fix deployed Friday night.

Bruce - happy to hear it's all working for you now.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr. Director Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 13.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 10-13-2021 04:40
    Hello,

The subject seems to date. But the problem comes back regularly (in July 2021 we noticed the problem). And this week we are seeing it again.

For example on Performance> Interactions view export. The data in the view displays fine, it's the downloaded CSV report of the view that comes up blank.

Are there often operations / fixes on the export functions?
    This week is a fix planned for this area?

Best Regards.

Benjamin PIROUX

• 14.  RE: Blank Performance View Screens

Posted 12-09-2021 06:35
    We also see this problem reported regularly recently in EMEA (Dublin) region.

Exports of Performance views in general seem to have slowed down, and on occasion the Interaction export will only contain the header row and the rest of the exported file is blank.

Would be interested to know if this is a general issue experienced by many other customers and if there are any planned fixes from Genesys?

Marian O'Connell
    Wren Data Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources