Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Premium application free trial offers

Posted 08-15-2019 21:34
    I see on the 14th Aug release https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/august-14-2019/ , there is an option to trial premium applications. 

I have had a look through the foundry however I can't see where to these free trials are, and i'm not specifically sure what I am looking for. 
    I assume that as this is a new feature, that the third parties that own the applications haven't added or built anything around this? 
    Could there be a Flag or filter to add to the app foundry so we can see what trial applications are available to us?
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Glen Tylee
    Fonterra

• 2.  RE: Premium application free trial offers

GENESYS
    Posted 08-16-2019 09:27
    There is a lot of info in the Resource Center at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/premium-application-free-trial-offers/

You will see that the word "if" is used quite a bit...it is up to the providers to decide if they will offer a free trial. The new feature merely enables it to be done.

There is no filter, you just have to look at each App's page. (I tried searching for "free trial" but that didn't help, as you probably figured out pretty quickly.)

A bit from the article:

If a third-party provider offers a free trial, the option appears on the application's AppFoundry page.

Note: The pricing you see reflects the uncommitted price. If you decide, after the free trial ends, to make a commitment to the application, Genesys updates your subscription to the committed pricing structure.

1. Go to https://appfoundry.mypurecloud.com.
    2. Search for the application you want to add.
    3. Click the premium application's card.
    4. Click Free Trial.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Premium application free trial offers

Posted 08-18-2019 17:34
    Ok cool. 
    I wasn't sure if I was missing something or not. 
    I will keep an eye out on this going forward. 
    Thanks

Glen Tylee
    Fonterra

• 4.  RE: Premium application free trial offers

GENESYS
    Posted 08-19-2019 08:42
    Glen - You're correct.  Each individual app, premium apps only, must consent to providing a Free Trial via the AppFoundry marketplace.  Right now we have 8 integrations that have opt'd in.  Within the next month we anticipate ~20 to be available.  By end of Q3 or early Q4 we anticipate having a new faceted search, and filter result capability on AppFoundry to search things like 'Free Trials'.  It's important to note, that Free Trials are only available for Direct customers on AppFoundry today.  We're working to bring this capability to InDirect (PureCloud customers that have a Reseller) customers.

Zach Hinkle
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources