Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Filter Interactions By User

Posted 06-19-2020 15:56
    I am looking for a way to give my agents access to their interactions (not the recording) via performance => interactions.  The problem I am running into is that they see all of the interactions taken and the filter for user is not accessible.

I know there is a permission to be able to filter by user as the supervisory role allows this but can't determine which specific permissions grants it.  Are there specific permissions that would allow only access to an individuals interactions?  If not, what permission enables the User filter.

Thanks,
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Cedric Harris
    Tresta, Inc. dba PATLive

• 2.  RE: Filter Interactions By User

Posted 06-21-2020 03:34
    i recommend you to check permission called recording

Noufal Ibrahim
    SMASCO

• 3.  RE: Filter Interactions By User

Posted 06-22-2020 10:52
    I do not see anything in the permissions with the word Recording that do what I am looking for.  Again, I do not want to give the agents access to the actual recordings but I do want them to be able to filter by user so they can access the information from their interactions (Conversation ID, Date/Time, ANI, DNIS, etc).

Cedric Harris
    Tresta, Inc. dba PATLive

• 4.  RE: Filter Interactions By User
    Best Answer

Posted 06-23-2020 02:09
    Hi Cedric,

The Interactions View does require some manipulation in order to restrict it. You need to ensure that they have the permission Directory > User > View, otherwise the Users filter within the Interactions menu is removed. If you remove all of the recording permissions then although they can see details of the interaction they can't access the recordings themselves

The permissions you need for the Interactions view are detailed in the Genesys Cloud Resource Centre: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/interactions-view/

Gareth James
    CALLSCAN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

• 5.  RE: Filter Interactions By User

Posted 06-23-2020 12:05
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:34
    Thanks Gareth,

Directory > User > View was the missing piece.  Now my agents can view the filter interactions by User but still do not have access to the recordings.

Cedric Harris
    Tresta, Inc. dba PATLive

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources