Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Script Permissions

Posted 08-05-2020 12:38

Hello,

We have built scripts for chats. When testing, the script is working for me. However, it is not working for my colleague. She can see the script from the interaction but when trying to use it, it spins like it is loading but nothing happens while it is working for me.

As a result, I am wondering if it is a permission issue. I have the permissions to create, edit, delete, publish script, but she does not.
    I am not sure what could be the reason of this not working for her. We do not want to give permissions to agent to create, edit, delete, publish scripts. They should only be able to use them, so I am trying to figure out if the permission is the issue of if it is something else.

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Louis D.

• 2.  RE: Script Permissions

GENESYS
    Posted 08-05-2020 12:48
    You could gather the Network Log as described at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/gather-network-logs/ on her machine while she reproduces the problem, then read it in Google HAR Analyzer or Fiddler and look for 4xx-series errors that should tell you which permission she is missing.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources