Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Multiple Campaign single contact list, number not dialing

Posted 05-19-2020 07:38

Hi Team,

I'm new to purecloud, can someone help me on this

I have created two campaigns one Agentless campaign and another one Power campaign both are pointing to same contact list and both are configured with different contact list filter based on [Name] field data, i'm differentiating the campaign to make call.

I'm not getting call, but data got loaded to expected campaign. what might be the issue?

Thanks

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Ganesh Moorthy
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Multiple Campaign single contact list, number not dialing

GENESYS
    Posted 05-20-2020 09:35
    There could be a variety of reasons why your campaigns aren't running, such as no available agents (for the power campaign), or an improperly configured site or edge group. Please open a case with Care for help with this issue.

Sean Carter
    Senior Software Engineer - Outbound
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Multiple Campaign single contact list, number not dialing

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2020 12:02
    Also, note that while you can use the same Contact List with multiple campaigns, only one of those campaigns can be running at a time. If you try to run two or more simultaneously using the same contact list they will not work.

Check me on that, @Sean Carter I can't find anything in the Resource Center right now, though I thought I'd seen it before.​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Multiple Campaign single contact list, number not dialing

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2020 08:37
    Yes, that's correct, but there would be an immediate 400 response from any other campaigns using the same list as a running campaign, as soon as a request is made to turn them on. This also applies if the same contact list is being used with different contact list filters.

Sean Carter
    Senior Software Engineer - Outbound
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources