Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Activate or deactivate the emergency group

Posted 07-17-2019 14:55
    ​Looking for a method to activate or deactivate the emergency group remotely. Reading thru posts I see folks can do this using an API or by dialing into the system.

Anyone have a working example of the dial in method they would be willing to share with me?

If anyone has a working example of the API method they would be willing to share with me I would like review it too.

Thanks in advance​​​​
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Ben Marthin
    Vehicle Service Group, LLC

• 2.  RE: Activate or deactivate the emergency group

Posted 12-11-2019 00:34
    You will need to first add and Integration for PureCloud Web Services and then add a Data Action that will set that emergency schedule to active.  The actual API call would be 

/api/v2/architect/emergencygroups/{emergencyGroupId}.  You might need two actions for on and off or build that into the action as an input variable.  In Architect you would create an inbound flow that will call this data action to turn it off or on.  

If you need some assistance with stuff like this, we have great engineers at Avtex that are very skilled in PureCloud.  Let me know if you need more information. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Activate or deactivate the emergency group

GENESYS
    Posted 12-11-2019 10:34
    Carl, I think you mean "PureCloud Data Actions" integration, with a Custom Action. "Web Services" is to talk to an external web service.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources