Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Always Running Campaign + Contactable Time Set = ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME

Posted 07-16-2021 09:45

Greetings y'all 

So, we have a customer that wishes to have a series of Always running campaigns, so that when running an automated process that adds new records they are called as soon as possible.- However, and as it's logical, you have a Contactable Time Set (CTS) configured so we only dial when it's appropiate.-
    However, when a record is added outside of the CTS schedule, the record is checked, and branded as ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME, and promptly forgotten about until you do a Recycle of the campaign.

I've tried creating rules to check if a result is such and reschedule the record, but ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME calls don't go through a "WrapUp" phase, the rule is never executed, and PreCall doesn't have a way to "Schedule a new call".-

Aside from either manually Recycling every campaign at the start of the CTS or... making a program that iterates every campaign that's always running, and in turn checks it's configured CTS and automatically executes a Recycling every campaign at the start of the CTS.

I could not find a way that these two features are supposed to live together...

Looking for more elegant solutions or ideas,

Regards and hugs in this the best day of the week.

#Outbound
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Facundo Nowicky
    Interaxa S.A.

• 2.  RE: Always Running Campaign + Contactable Time Set = ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME

GENESYS
    Posted 07-19-2021 10:47
    Hi Facundo,
    Currently, recycling the campaign is the only way to attempt dialing for contacts that were previously skipped due to being outside their callable time. There is an idea in Aha! to keep a campaign running when there are callable-time skipped contacts and automatically redial them in their callable time: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-145

Sean Carter
    Lead Software Engineer - Outbound
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Always Running Campaign + Contactable Time Set = ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME

Posted 06-14-2023 16:34

I do not see this idea

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-145

Do we have the solution for the skipped contacts yet?

Pradyumna Jena
    MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC.

• 4.  RE: Always Running Campaign + Contactable Time Set = ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME

Posted 06-15-2023 02:23

there is a new feature "Reschedule Time Zone Skipped Contacts"

Navigate to Admin>Outbound>Outbound Settings

Reginald

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources