Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post-Call Survey - 3rd Party and/or Other Work-Arounds

Posted 01-20-2022 14:01
    Hi to all - 

My company is considering a move from PureConnect Cloud (PCC) to Genesys Cloud CX.  One of our primary concerns regarding the platform is the lack of post-call survey capability.  My company surveys 100% of all calls for 2 of our lines of business.  PCC allows for the call to be routed to a survey once the agent hangs up.  We do NOT allow any agent to take control over which call to offer the survey vs not.

There was a suggested work-around using Architect, but that would leave us with possible risk of losing historical survey data,  We also had the opportunity to preview Survey Dynamix, which I really liked in comparison to what PCC offers today.  The issue is that, even with a native connection to Genesys Cloud, there is no way to get the call to the survey with agent intervention.  There was some discussion about building a custom feature in the UI, where the call could be pulled back when the call ended and routed to the survey, but there is concern about the functional effectiveness of the custom feature, in addition to the impact to the caller experience.

I'm wondering if any current Genesys Cloud CX users have found other work-arounds to get the call to a post-call survey, whether it be through Survey Dynamix or another 3rd party client.  I know that the post-call survey option is on the GCX roadmap, but from the sounds of it, that feature may be a ways off still.

Any guidance that can be provided would be most appreciated!

Thanks!
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    Senior Contact Center IVR & ACD System Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Post-Call Survey - 3rd Party and/or Other Work-Arounds

Posted 01-20-2022 16:06
    Hi Barry,

We have the same issue.  We have worked out two clunky workarounds (one uses a call flow and the outputs are trapped as participant data, the other uses a call flow that then populates a fake email survey request where the email immediately bounces back into the platform with the survey results) .... However both of these still require the agent to transfer which is fundamentally flawed.

Yesterday I noted 'Feebak' in the app foundry and have organised a demo for next week.

Simon Kriss
    Serco Citizen Services Pty Ltd

• 3.  RE: Post-Call Survey - 3rd Party and/or Other Work-Arounds

Posted 01-20-2022 16:45
    Thanks, Simon.

I would be very curious to know how they resolve for getting the call from the agent to the survey without intervention, if at all.

Barry Farrington
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 4.  RE: Post-Call Survey - 3rd Party and/or Other Work-Arounds

Posted 01-20-2022 16:49
    Edited by Simon Kriss 01-20-2022 16:49

Serco Business

All I have seen so far is this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHiPgBKeNtY

• 5.  RE: Post-Call Survey - 3rd Party and/or Other Work-Arounds

Posted 01-20-2022 16:59
    Ah yes, now this is clearing out the cobwebs.  I seem to remember the Survey Dynamix demo and they mentioned something about a browser extension.  I'm not very keen on that approach, either.  They really should figure out another level of integration with the agent UI, so that when the agent is logged in, it sends a login indicator to the survey app, so that it knows to grab the call when the agent hangs up.

Perhaps I'm over-simplifying, but that's what would make the most sense.

Barry Farrington
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources