Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scoring question - above 100%

Posted 10-19-2020 11:11
    Good morning - I've been searching and I can't find anything regarding this question. We would love to be able to have our agents get extra credit for certain behaviors on a call. For example, if they went above and beyond and received high praise from a customer, we'd love to reward them for that. Is there a way to have a section on the call evaluation form where, when checked, the points assigned could take the agent over 100%? If not, is there the possibility of building this in as a suggestion?
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Amber Krueger
    Ultimus Fund Solutions

• 2.  RE: Scoring question - above 100%

GENESYS
    Posted 10-19-2020 12:00
    Hi Amber,

Sadly this isn't possible, in large because the percentages are calculated for you but there are conditional questions in there too...... So if you wanted to, you could have an additional question show up if an Agent does particularly well on another question. That could work to highlight that extra praise is needed but it would still work out the percentage to a maximum of 100%!!

Further to this you could consider using our WEM Gamification tools, this would make the 'day in the life of an agent' really fun and allow you to reward agents in a slightly different way. Further information can be found here: https://www.genesys.com/capabilities/gamification-call-center-employees

KR
    JJ

Kind Regards

JJ Earle-Henson
    Global SPARK Team
    Genesys Online Community

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources