Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interactions not going through IVR

Posted 07-27-2020 07:51
    Hi There,

I had this same issue a couple of months ago where calls were not going through IVR. Turned out speech recognition was on and any background noise was impacting the flow function and callers were not going through the inbound IVR options and just dumping into our generic "all other" queue. We fixed it by disabling speech recognition for the entire flow.

We had to rebuild our flow in June as the Data Dip Connection we were using was deprecated and we had to change the way the flow pulled information from our system. Once we published the new flow, we are having this same issue and some calls (many) are not getting menu options and routing properly. I did make sure to turn off speech recognition but this hasn't resolved the issue. I am hitting a wall with support and there is has been a lot of back and forth with no resolution for almost 2 weeks now. 

Does anyone here have experience with this and able to offer a potential solution?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: Interactions not going through IVR

Posted 07-27-2020 13:54
    Hi Julie,

This difficult to diagnose without being able to see the flow. Is there anything sensitive in the flow? If not, would you be willing to export it and share?

Thanks,

Daniel McLeod
    Qsect LLC

• 3.  RE: Interactions not going through IVR

GENESYS
    Posted 07-29-2020 03:22
    @Julie Green I can't remember...do you have local physical edges? (right thread this time) ​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Interactions not going through IVR

GENESYS
    Posted 07-29-2020 03:32
    Follow-up question (having just looked at your org)...which edges have the IVR problem? The virtual ones or the physical ones? Or both?

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources