Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reports run in Divisions

Posted 02-24-2020 18:27
    We are having an issue with agents unable to see performance reports or status reports when they are in a different division than 'Home'.  Team leads are unable to see any interaction reports or queue reports if they are not in 'home' division either. 

We have been working with support as it seems like the reports are all run under the 'home' division, and are not running when a user is in their own group division.  Support has come back saying that all reports are meant to run under home division & users would need access to this to see any reporting.

Our structure would be:    Agent > Team lead (Under one division)  > Manager (sees all divisions) 

Currently the only way to see any reporting is having the team lead with home division as well as the new division, which really defeats the purpose of silo divisions.  If we cannot make the divisions their own independent groups, then it defeats the whole purpose of them for our company, so i am trying to understand if this is the purpose of the divisions and if its right for our departments.   

Anyone else using divisions like this?

@Darlene Oordt
    @Eric Sundquist

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    [Erin] [Neufeld]
    [Business Systems Analyst]
    [Kal Tire]

• 2.  RE: Reports run in Divisions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2020 10:52

Erin -

Sorry there's confusion here.  The reports definitely honor divisions outside of your home division.  Took a quick look at your care case and it seems that you moved users out of home and into other divisions.  If this is the case, then the data generated from the initial home division will remain with that division and a user taken out of that division will no longer see that data.  Going forward, data generated within the new division of the user will show up in their views and reports.  Let me know if that clarifies and if I've understood the problem properly.  Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Reports run in Divisions

Posted 02-25-2020 11:47
    Hi Darlene,  the users we have moved from the Home division are currently not showing any performance or status reports for any of the users that we moved, which is why we are struggling. When we moved the team lead over for the new division, he also could not see any of his team's interactions, performance, or queue activity reports until we added him back to the home division.  

I would expect old data to stay with the original division, but it seems like all data is staying there.  

thanks

[Erin] [Neufeld]
    [Kal Tire]

• 4.  RE: Reports run in Divisions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2020 12:26
    That doesn't sound right at all.  Let me get some focus back on your case so we can figure out what's going on?  Thanks!​​

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Reports run in Divisions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-26-2020 06:41
    Just checking, Erin...did you also add the Queues to the new Divisions?

Reports permissions (to run the reports) are not Division-aware, but the Analytics permissions are. Have you set up the agents/supervisors with the appropriate Divisions on their roles at the User level (under People) for the various permissions that are Division-aware?

I would assume you have...but one should never assume :-)

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Reports run in Divisions

Posted 02-26-2020 10:18
    @George Ganahl  

Hi George,  yes i have their queue set in the new division & i updated the roles that the users use to show in all divisions, not just home.  I was hoping that i could get away from having to make any custom roles within the system based by division. 

Each user has the new division on their account,  the roles are tagged for all divisions, and the queue is set up under the new division as well.  I followed through the help document when i set it all up, but you can clearly see performance information when a user is in the home division, then you are unable to see any performance information when they are moved into the new division.  Even after logging out and back in or after a couple days.  ​

[Erin] [Neufeld]
    [Kal Tire]

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources