Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Service Level distributions in Genesys Cloud?

Posted 07-13-2021 02:15
    Hi All,

In PureConnect, we were able to use Service Level distributions to see how many calls were answered at each level - separately to the master Service Level value/target to show what our SL was at other values. Based on the wrap code selected, we could see if our emergency related calls were met within a tighter SL than the 'official' SL.

After much searching, I'm assuming this is not possible in Genesys Cloud. The closest functionality I've seen is only about the Abandon Interval metrics.

Would anyone have any idea if this could be achieved (i.e. reporting through API pulling every conversation and checking it's answer time?)

Thanks,

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jeff

• 2.  RE: Service Level distributions in Genesys Cloud?

Posted 07-30-2021 05:52
    Hi Jeff, 

Yes you are correct the APIs are really good they will give you the base and then you need to build. on top of that. Our client application the APIs cover about 15% of the total outcome. Before we built anything we analysed products like pureconnect so all what you are asking is do able we have covered them already. We focus more on client requirements in particular trending and drill down it is an a application that always has a clients best interest at heart by adding their requirements. happy to show you.

In your request, our solution for our clients allows them to run a single queue report and the have clickable Answered Abandoned ASA and SLA (you can slide scale your %) blocks, once you click on a requirement you will have hourly drilldown values, you can then click on a single value, you will get further drill down information that is displayed in chart and data format.

Kind Regards

Warren Beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources