Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Controling the ramp up/down of dialing?

• 1.  Controling the ramp up/down of dialing?

Posted 12-07-2020 15:04

Hi,

I've been looking at ways to manually control the dialer intensity/number of calls the dialer makes. As far as i see, the only dialing modes that can change their dialing intensity are the Power and Predictive dialing (progressive should only dial 1 contact for every available agent, right?)

Now, other than changing the abandon threshold % on the campaign itself, is there another way of doing this?
    I've read that Power campaigns start off by dialing 3 contacts for every agent, and then speed up/slow down based on the defined abandon threshold %

Does the Outbound Settings' "Max Calls Per Agent" affect these campaigns in such a way that if i set it's value to 1 (for example), a power campaign wouldn't make more than 1 call per agent (effectively turning it into a progressive campaign?)
    Likewise if i set it to 15, will that enable these campaigns to dial up to 15 contacts per agent? This was not explained well in the resource center.

Also, would changing the Max Calls Per Agent value, affect currently running campaigns, or would they have to be stopped and then started again in order for it to take effect?

Thanks,

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Nebojsa Radovanovic
    Star Telecom
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources