Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Wrap Up Code Assignment - Ideas Lab Proposal

Posted 04-23-2019 01:43

Hi All

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm finding the process of assigning wrap-up codes to queues extremely rigid and time consuming.

From my understanding, the process for assigning a wrap-up code can only be done singularly and not in bulk. For example, say you have 30 queues and you want to allocate 5 new codes. You will need to physically go into all 30 queues and search and assign the codes. 

Other than creating new queues to duplicate wrap-up code settings, does anyone have another way to bulk assign codes?

I've gone ahead a submitted a proposal as I believe this process can be easily streamlined. See here: https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLINB-I-549

If you are experiencing similar frustrations please vote.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

#PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    [Peter] [Dimatulac]
    [BizCover][Workforce Optimisation Manager][Australia]

• 2.  RE: Wrap Up Code Assignment - Ideas Lab Proposal

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2019 10:06
    You can add up to 100 Wrap-up codes at a time to a queue using the API Explorer on developer.mypurecloud.com.

https://developer.mypurecloud.com/developer-tools/#/api-explorer
    /api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId}/wrapupcodes

So, in the sidebar of the API Explorer scroll down to Queues and find the POST to add the codes to a queue.

You would just set up the codes you want to add to the queues and add them to the Body, then copy/paste the queueID for each queue (one at a time) into the interface and run it. Set up once, run it many times for the same set of Wrap-up codes. Pretty easy.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Wrap Up Code Assignment - Ideas Lab Proposal

Posted 10-16-2019 20:54
    Hi George

Is there a way to assign a wrap-up code to multiple queues at a time? The above is the opposite i.e. assigning multiple codes to one queue.

I've done a search but couldn't find anything.

[Peter] [Dimatulac]
    [BizCover][Workforce Optimisation Manager][Australia]

• 4.  RE: Wrap Up Code Assignment - Ideas Lab Proposal

Posted 10-23-2019 06:37
    I would really like to see this become available - it would save a lot of time!

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources