Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Exceptional Closure

Posted 07-20-2019 16:35
    Hello,

In case of exceptional closure, I'm using a Data Table that contains some information in it :
    - Name of Store 
    - From
    - To
    - Prompt Name 

This case forces me to exceptionally close a store the same day by entering the start and end time.

Would it be possible to enter the date also for the cases where the exceptional closure is planned, in order to avoid modifying in the data table the same day?

Adding another row (Start Date and End Date) and in Architect I use some function to compare the current Date with the date shown in data table.

Yours,
    #Implementation
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

• 2.  RE: Exceptional Closure

GENESYS
    Posted 07-22-2019 10:27

Yes.  Use the ToDateTime function to convert the string datetimes in your datatable to DateTime variables in architect.  Make sure you match one of the acceptable formats exactly.  Then in your flow, you can use an expression like this to see if the current datetime is within the range.

IsSet(Task.startDateTime) And IsSet(Task.endDateTime) AND GetCurrentDateTimeUtc() >= Task.startDateTime AND GetCurrentDateTimeUtc() <= Task.endDateTime

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Exceptional Closure

Posted 07-25-2019 05:04
    Hello and Thank you @melissa bailey for your answer.

I'm using a formula that determines if i'm in an exceptional closure or not :
    (Hour(GetCurrentDateTimeUtc()) >= (ToInt(Flow.from)-2) ) and (Hour(GetCurrentDateTimeUtc()) <= (ToInt(Flow.to)-2)),

As you can see, I can only use the UTC time zone which is "Time in France + 2H".

In case of Winter time (UTC+1H) this formula won't be valid !!!

I would like to know if it would be possible to use another way to calculate the exceptional closure rather than changing this formula whenever the winter time comes....

Yours,​

Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

• 4.  RE: Exceptional Closure

GENESYS
    Posted 07-25-2019 09:21
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/datetime-values-in-architect-flows-and-daylight-savings-time-dst-calculations/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources