Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Assistance

Posted 01-05-2021 15:00
    When someone calls my center they have options within my IVR, I sure like the rest of you. Mine is currently set up to repeat the menu options 3-4 times then disconnects. Is it possible.... If someone calls and doesn't press any buttons, can that caller get routed to the IVR, instead of disconnecting after it repeats?

Thanks in advance!~
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Dan Fragola
    Indy Health

• 2.  RE: Assistance

GENESYS
    Posted 01-05-2021 15:20

You can change the number of times to repeat the main menu in the Menu Options settings.  I'm not sure what you mean by "get routed to the IVR"--the caller is already in the IVR.  But you can change the Default Menu Choice, which is what happens if the caller doesn't choose anything after exhausting the repeats, to something other than disconnect.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/setting-up-main-menu/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Assistance

Posted 01-07-2021 08:29
    "But you can change the Default Menu Choice, which is what happens if the caller doesn't choose anything after exhausting the repeats, to something other than disconnect."

YES!! This what I need to do. if the caller chooses nothing, I need it to go into the queue. How do I do that? I can't seem to figure it out.

Dan Fragola
    Indy Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources