Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Assistance required for Preferred agent routing set up

Posted 03-31-2021 08:18

Good Afternoon,

One of our Customer Care teams have approached me to set up some preferred routing for voice calls in one of our queues.

For context, the queue is for our Belgium Market, and when a customer calls, we would like the calls to first be routed to a group of Flemish speaking agents, if none are available, it would be routed to any of the agents in the queue. 

I have tried configuring the preferred routing in a test queue, and adding the MakeListAgentScorePair function within Architect outlined in the link below, however, it is failing & the call disconnects.

Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

I was thinking of using the bullseye routing method, creating a flemish skill, and then removing the skill if there were no agents available, however I only want to do this for voice, and the queue is associated with SMS, Social media, chat etc.

Can you advise on the best method for setting this up? Has something similar been requested previously?

Thanks

Daniel

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Daniel Mooney
    HelloFresh

• 2.  RE: Assistance required for Preferred agent routing set up

Posted 04-01-2021 02:54
    Hi Daniel -

One option may be to create separate 'FlemishSpoken' and FlemishWritten' skills, as 'Spoken' would be unique to Voice interactions.

Cheers,
    Mal

Thanks and regards,
    Malcolm Green
    Nexon Asia Pacific

• 3.  RE: Assistance required for Preferred agent routing set up

Posted 04-01-2021 08:02

Hi Mal,

Thanks for your quick response.

I was thinking of something similar also, my only concern is the queue in question currently uses the evaluation method of all skills matching. If I add the Flemish spoken skill to the voice flow & none of these Flemish speaking agents are available, the call wont then be routed to the other agents.

Solution to this would be to change the evaluation method to best skills matching, but I believe this would then affect other channels such as e.g chat, whereby an agent should only receive the interaction if all skills are matching.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Mooney
    HelloFresh

• 4.  RE: Assistance required for Preferred agent routing set up

Posted 04-01-2021 04:02
    Hi Daniel,

If there are multiple agents to handle these calls, however you need to give priority to the most eligible ones.

In this case you can create the languages as skills, and who are more efficient in the queue give them the highest rating(5 stars). and rest of the agents assign them less rating.

And in the queue - routing - select the option - Best available skills. 

In this case the system will automatically route calls to the agent with the highest skills, if this agent is not available it will be routed to the other agents with less rating.

Hope this will help you

Regards

Teja Darbha
    Jathwa Technology Solutions
    teja.darbha@jathwa.com
    Riyadh Saudi Arabia

• 5.  RE: Assistance required for Preferred agent routing set up

Posted 04-01-2021 08:22

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your quick response and suggestion.

I do believe that this will work if the queue was only being used for voice. However, as there are multiple channel flows being routed to this queue e.g chat, sms, facebook etc, when I change the routing option on the queue, it will affect those channels. This is because at present the routing method is "all skills matching" & some agents are only trained to receive certain interaction types.

This could lead to an agent who is trained for voice & social media to receive chat interactions as they may have one of the skills required.

Sounds a bit confusing I know, let me know if its not clear.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Mooney
    HelloFresh

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources