Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Estimated Wait Time

Posted 05-22-2018 11:23
    Edited by Don Cook 05-22-2018 13:13
    We have a modified Default In-Queue Flow which previously stated that if Call.PositionInQueue > 20 to transfer to voicemail, we noticed that if we <g class="gr_ gr_23 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="23" data-gr-id="23">have</g> say 3-5 queues this takes into consideration the first queue to reach 20 customers, so when customer 21 calls into a different queue he is on hold until he meets another thresh hold of being on hold for xx amount of time.

We want to replace this metric with an estimated wait time decision. So if customers call into any queue and there estimated wait time is > 10 minutes to move them to voicemail, We do not want to play the estimated wait time audio either at the top of the call. I was thinking of creating a decision with this expression.

IsNotSetOrEmpty(Call.EstimatedWaitTime) or Call.EstimatedWaitTime > MakeDuration(0, 0, 10, 0)

Would this work with saying hey this customer will meet the estimated wait time of > 10 minutes and my next switch for Yes would be transferred to voicemail, if No continue my <g class="gr_ gr_16 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" id="16" data-gr-id="16">task.</g>

#expression #task #Architect

------------------------------
    Don Cook
    Optics Planet
    ​​​

• 2.  RE: Estimated Wait Time

GENESYS
    Posted 05-29-2018 11:41
    Yes that expression looks correct.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Estimated Wait Time

Posted 02-04-2021 16:11
    Melissa - Can you please explain me what all value are there in the function MakeDuration(0, 0, 10, 0).

Thanks,
    Anurag Gusain

• 4.  RE: Estimated Wait Time

GENESYS
    Posted 02-04-2021 16:19
    Expression help is available in Architect.  It includes every expression, with parameter explanations and examples.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/access-functions-help/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources