Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

Posted 02-24-2021 15:01
    Hello,

Is there more info on where/how/when we can access the attrition data collected with this new feature?

Track agent attrition - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Thanks
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Will Bellerby
    Pyrios NZ Ltd

• 2.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

Posted 02-24-2021 19:06
    Good question I was wondering that myself.  Looks like they're also missing the ability to add to that list.

is it possible this is something that only shows up under the Auding API calls?  If so, again a big gap in it.  "Hey we're now getting all this data, but sorry you can't actually do anything with it" :)

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

GENESYS
    Posted 03-29-2021 16:58
    Thanks so much for the feedback! We're actually putting together next steps for this feature. Would you be open to a quick call for more details on how you're looking to use this? leor.grebler@genesys.com

Looking forward to connecting!

Leor

Leor Grebler
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

Posted 12-30-2021 08:07

Hi there,

I just wanted to chime in for a follow up on this. I didn't see anything changing in regards to attrition reporting... Has there been a feature that I maybe missed?

Best regards

Aleksandar

Aleksandar Narancic
    Star Telecom

• 5.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-03-2022 06:14
    We're looking at options for what we'll be doing next for agent attrition tracking. Will update as this become firm in roadmap. 

Hope to have more soon!

Leor

Leor Grebler
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

Posted 01-04-2022 05:51
    There was another thread about this subject: Did you know.....you can Track Agent Attrition?
    I had noted that there is currently an API to get the user state with the reason (stateChangeReason) selected when deactivating or deleting the user.
    However there is an issue with the API GET/api/v2/users/{userId}/state as it returns an error message about a missing permission [directory:userStateChange:view]
    The indicated permission (directory:userStateChange:view) does however not exist and cannot be selected or assigned to any role.

This API should be useful and good enough for a start if it works and ideally the agent attrition reasons defined under [StateChangeReason] (with allowable values: Voluntary, Seasonal, Leave, Performance, Conduct, Unknown) should be updatable with custom reasons.
    Anyone has managed to use the state API without getting a permission error?

Thanks

Hichem AGREBI
    hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com
    CC-Expertise Ltd

• 7.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-04-2022 06:59
    Hi Hichem, thanks for this! Yes, it was brought up and we're looking into it. Will hopefully be able to post something here soon.

Leor Grebler
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Tracking Agent Attrition (new feature)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-05-2022 04:07
    To avoid confusion - the Did you know.....you can Track Agent Attrition? on the Workforce Engagement Management - Genesys Community is a section we do for information/education purposes to let people know of features that they may not be aware of, they are not always related to new features :-)

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources