Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

New to Genesys Cloud - Questions about UI permissions

• 1.  New to Genesys Cloud - Questions about UI permissions

Posted 09-23-2021 16:37

Hi everyone,

I'm unsure if this is the appropriate place to post this kind of question, but I'm new to PureCloud/Genesys Cloud and I'm trying to figure out how to disable a certain view for my agents. 

Within the Activity tab, there are two sections (divided by red and blue in the screenshot below). For agents, I'm trying to figure out how to only show the section in blue. Everything in red should only be visible to supervisors.

When going through all the UI/view permissions, it seems like this entire Activity tab is strictly on (visible) or off (inaccessible), with seemingly no way to control either side within the tab. 

My questions are: 
    1. Is there a way to lock out only the section in red for agents? or...
    2. Is there a way to only show the section in blue for agents? 
    3. If neither 1 or 2 are possible, is there a way I can assign a specific view filter to my agents and then prevent modification of the view (and how would I accomplish that?) 
    4. If this isn't the appropriate place to ask this kind of question, please point me in the right direction.
    5. The duration counter seems to be a bit out of whack lately. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? 

Thank you all in advance for any help or guidance! 

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Will P.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources