Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email Preview/Oauth

Posted 04-08-2021 18:47
    Hey guys,

I set up the email preview integration a while back and was using it frequently for quite a while. I just noticed that it's no longer available so I started doing some digging. The integration has been deactivated and Genesys is advising that our org doesn't have the ability to use these types of integrations. In addition to that, I'm being told by Genesys that I don't have the permissions to work within the OAuth admin section. I have the role for master admin/superuser (all permissions). I'm not sure if this is a bug or if something has changed recently. Any ideas?
    #Integrations
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Jonathan mktUknown
    Outdoor Network LLC

• 2.  RE: Email Preview/Oauth

Posted 04-08-2021 21:22
    may be it is about licensing ?

Dmytro Zelenskyy

• 3.  RE: Email Preview/Oauth

Posted 04-09-2021 06:23
    Hi Jonathon,

To start I would probably check through the following to get a better understanding of what changed:

• Admin > Subscription > Resources > does Genesys Cloud Email Preview still show here, and with a number of seats allocated to it?
    • As part of the Email Preview set up, three PureCloud 3 roles would have been created in your org. "Email Preview" , "Email Preview_Admin" and "Email Preview Supervisor". Are these Roles still existing on your org?
    • Admin > Integrations > Email Preview > You already mentioned that the status is showing as deactivated here. But you don't have access to even get to here is that correct?
    • In your Master Admin Role, is the permission assigned for "Integrations > Integration > All permission" ?

Marian OConnell
    Wren Data Ltd.

• 4.  RE: Email Preview/Oauth

Posted 04-09-2021 08:14

Hi Jonathan mktUknown,

I saw your "question". 

Myself I don't know less of the email preview "add on" itself but I might be able to h
    elp you out in a way you might find interesting.

We are AppFoundry partner for such a solution. AMI in the AF

Let me know if you have interest or contact me on ami@cloudoe.nl

Cheers, Rogier Thomas

Rogier Thomas
    Cloudoe BV

• 5.  RE: Email Preview/Oauth

GENESYS
    Posted 04-09-2021 11:02
    Jonathan,

The Email Preview integration should certainly still be valid.  Perhaps someone deleted some permissions or unassigned permissions that is causing you to no longer see and or to administer it.  If you continue to have trouble then let me know and we'll figure out the issue.

Jim Crespino
    Senior Director, Developer Evangelism
    Genesys
    https://developer.genesys.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources