Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

Posted 07-28-2020 08:45
    Hi There,

I have an agent that I have added to a number of our queues but he is only receiving interactions in one queue. I have triple checked that he is assigned to the queue, has that skills assigned, has the same role assignments as all other agents but is not getting calls in this other queue. Any thoughts on what I am missing?

Also, he has received calls in all assigned queues in the past. He just came back to the call center to help out. I made no changes to his profile except reset his password.
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

Posted 07-28-2020 08:56
    Check that he has not deactivated himself from the queues.

Angelia Harper
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 3.  RE: Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

Posted 07-28-2020 09:04
    Thanks. I disabled that function for my agents so they couldn't do that. (It was a problem for some!)

Julie Green

• 4.  RE: Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

GENESYS
    Posted 07-29-2020 03:20
    Edited by George Ganahl 07-29-2020 03:20
    Wrong thread...

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

Posted 07-29-2020 08:42

Is the agent's star/prioritization level different/lower than his coworkers?  Maybe his coworkers were changed since the time he left the center.

Maybe it's a matter of timing.  Is the agent getting calls from the one queue because that's where calls are backing up? Then since he is actively on a queue calls, he might miss queue calls that hold for a shorter duration of time on other queues.  Is he using more ACW than other agents because he is helping out? That might cause him to miss out on calls that other team members are picking up before him.

It's valuable to look at possible system issues along with behavior/timing issues to resolve this.

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 6.  RE: Agent not getting interactions in assigned queue

Posted 07-29-2020 09:15
    Thanks everyone. This is all helpful. I had done all of those things but it wasn't helping. I was about to put in a support ticket and went to get the agent ID and was poking around that screen and found that for some reason a couple of the queues were de-activated for the agent. Not sure how that happened unless he had been able to deactivate when he was here before and then I removed the capability. Or maybe I did it when I was messing around this week. Not sure but I think I fixed it and he is showing in all queues. Thanks again.

Julie Green

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources